Systems America (SYAI.pk- News) is the leading provider of fully diversified, end-to-end business solutions and information technology outsourcing solutions to commercial and government clients worldwide. We are in the business of building relationships through time, dedication and perseverance. Systems America's mission is to provide customers in industry with solutions crafted to meet their specific challenges and enable them to profit from the advanced use of technology. With service delivery and global operations and a blue-chip client list, Systems America delivers comprehensive solutions for all segments of custom application development and IT services. Our team of experienced IT professionals work closely with you to design develops and deploys unique solutions that will bring clarity to your business and IT initiatives.
We have dedicated Oracle, PeopleSoft, SAP and Cloud Computing practices and specialize in the areas of ERP, Cloud Computing and Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing for vertical segments including information technology, finance and accounting, human resources, engineering, pharmaceutical, health care, and scientific.
Headquartered in Bay Area, California, Our broad geographic reach, scalability, and immense talent pool enable us to reliably serve customer needs at the enterprise level. Our commitment to our client's ongoing technical needs has enabled Systems America to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction. We helps clients successfully respond to changing opportunities by providing professional services, wherever and whenever they're needed.
- Founded in 1994 by experienced Entrepreneurs
- Fastest Growing Company among Cloud Computing & Enterprise Application Solutions Providers
- Leader in Custom Application Development Services
- Global Leader in Systems Integration and Implementation Services
- Strategic Partner with SAP, Salesforce.com. Google & Oracle
- Supported operations in nearly 20 countries
- Multiple Locations in United States – San Ramon, San Francisco, San Diego, and Baltimore
- Strong Industry Domain Expertise (Vertical and Horizontal)
- Publicly traded company (SYAI.pk - News) with over US$100 million market cap
- Merged assets with Citigroup controlled entity in India in 2000
- Ranked among Fast 50 Technology Company
- Ranked 13th fastest growing company by Entrepreneur magazine
If you'd like more information, please click here